Re: landing on exit from mc

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022, Felix Miata via mc wrote:

Some distros on exit I'm returned to the directory that was current at startup.
Some distros on exit I'm returned to $HOME directory.
Some distros on exit I remain.

What controls this? I'd really rather remain. I can't keep track of which distros
do what. It's really annoying.

$ which mc
alias mc='. /usr/libexec/mc/mc-wrapper.sh'

-> some distros do use a wrapper. Wrapper is responsible on what directory you end in after mc is finished.

--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
        based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata