Re: In my mc.keymap I would like to change Find = alt-f

On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:00:13 +0000 (UTC) Bob Currey via mc <mc gnome org> wrote:
I would like to remap the find file to work on alt-f, alt-slash, or ctrl-slash.
I tried those in my ~/.config/mc.keymap file, but none of them work.  I do think
the change to alt-f did work a few years ago.
QuitQuiet = f20
Find = alt-f
CdQuick = alt-c

I see on the screen it still says it is mapped to M-?, but not sure if that
should show the current mapping or just the default.

Any suggestions?

Check the section name in your ~/.config/mc/mc.keymap. It must be [filemanager]
not [main].

--
Andrew