Sorting selections in MCEDIT

I've searched all over the net, read the MCEDIT and MC man pages, pressed F1 in the proper context, and I can't find any reference to the sorting parameters for the OPTIONS/SORT command in MCEDIT.

I tried a bunch of things to get it to reverse the default sort order, and finally found that "-r" would do it.

Is there a reference anywhere, or could someone who is familiar with MCEDIT's internals, post what the options actually are? I'd love to be able to do more complex/specific sorts, particularly using specified parts of lines as the key rather than just from the first characters.

TIA.