Quit anyway. Clear line on paste.

Good morning,

since 4.8.27 on exit I'm getting the popup "The shell is still active. Quit anyway?"

This wasn't the case with 4.8.23, which I used before. And this is obviously not covered by the exit related option.

Also, this is although I haven't used the shell.

Is there something I can do besides waiting for the next release?

Another issue:

in dialogues, when I start typing (e.g. the target line in a Copy or Move dialogue) the line is cleared before the typed character is inserted. This is, however, not the case, when I paste something. I have to hit the space and backspace keys to empty the line and then paste.

I would really prefer the line to be cleared automatically.

Thanks in advance.

henning