Re: Site account registration and mc{,-devel} messages approval

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 3:57 PM Opty <opty77 gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

about three weeks ago I tried to register an account but still didn't
received the e-mail with verification token so I posted to mc-devel
but my message still awaits approval. Then I posted to mc with the
same result so I finally had to subscribe.

Any ideas?

Oh well, it seems i have to log in first, then the e-mail arrives. Not
very intuitive at all, I accidentally figured it out after almost a
month. :-D

Regards,
Opty