Re: Any missed features?

Hello Sebastian,

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:49:28 -0600 Sebastian Gniazdowski via mc <mc gnome org> wrote:

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 11:41, Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru> wrote:

Everybody wants to implement features, even that features will not be used
by 99% users.
Nobody wants to fix bugs.

What bugs are there to fix? I might try to fix one or two. PS. I hope that
features that I'll implement will be used by more than 1% people.

One in particular comes to my mind: the fact the timed-out FTP
connections are sometimes unrecoverables. Even clearing them in the
active vfs list is impossible, the only choice is quitting mc - that
hurts. I'm sure FTP features target a lot of users, but no idea how
many of them are facing such issues.

Regards,

--
wwp