Warning when entering .iso vfs

I'm running Arch Linux. The normal MC maintainer was a bit slow, so I built my own from the original source for 4.8.24. The problem I'm seeing happens both with my own build and the official Arch build.

When pressing enter with the cursor over an iso file, I get a red pop-up which says "cannot parse: /usr/bin/isoinfo". I have cdrtools installed, and there is certainly a copy of isoinfo in /usr/bin.

Anyone else seeing this sort of problem? Any ideas as to a fix? It doesn't seem to affect MCs ability to enter an iso, just a warning when first attempting to do so.

Paul.