mc and adb?

Just curious if there was any linkage or interest in one.  You can put
adb (Android Debug Bridge) into shell mode, and if you have USB
debugging enabled it's almost like an ssh session.  You can move
around inside your phone from your terminal,  do ls, du, cp.  Push and
pull do file transfers.  But there's no mc, which is usually the first
thing I install on a normal computer.  I would think adb would be a
file system plugin but I'm not sure.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX