Re: Linux mint and /usr/lib/mc/ext.d/sound.sh

Am 09.09.2018 um 23:25 schrieb Karl Anliot via mc:
Basically I reinstalled my OS.

I use mc primarily because it's a great file manager.
I understand  /etc/mc/mc.ext should call /usr/lib/mc/ext.d/sound.sh
with the correct verb, but since I  installed mc with package manager
on "Linux Mint" this doesn't seem to be...something.   Since I just
installed mc through the package manager, for some reason mc doesn't
seem to want to use /etc/mc/mc.ext.

Anything would help.  I'd like to just edit something and get my
handling of file extensions right.