Re: mcedit: undo warning

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017, Dmitry L. wrote:

It looks like a bug for me. In mcedit I have next warning when remove block of text (when length is large than 16384): "Block is large, you may not be able to undo this action"

But actually I can undo only when remove block of text with length less than 8190.

So, when I remove block of text where 8190 <= length <=16384 I don't get any warning and can't undo this action.

That's correct, the condition in question is

    (end_mark - start_mark) > option_max_undo / 2

where

    int option_max_undo = 32768

It looks like it should be option_max_undo / 4, according to your observation, but I have no idea why and how come...

In any case, please report this bug on the Trac, because otherwise this will get lost on the list.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev