Re: F10 blocked by parent: HOW2 exit.

]When I run 2 mc/s in a screen-splitter, THAT captures the F10-key;
] so I need some other way to exit mc.
]
] How do I solve this problem. Perhaps via some code in F2?

Esc + 0

Thanks, I'm keen to confirm that, once I can leave this hatefull M$:gmail.

TinyCore which is useful, now with mc installed, failed to fetch gmail, with
`links`; which is otherwise very good, for fast text-only fetch & save.

If gmail sees any unusual activity, they may cut-off your account.
When my system/s were stolen & I had to experiment with RPi, they
just cut-off one of my gmail accounts.

It would me fantastic if mc developed in interface to gmail.
Also because: the PROPER view of IT is FILE CENTERED.

It's the DATA that matters, not the changing programs.

It's absurd needing to paste gMail to allow mc/FarManager to put the info
to the correct location.

File management is at the top of the Hierarchy.
Mail & NNTP ..etc. fetch & send are to be servants of the FileManager.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev