Re: using "alt-t" to switch to single-panel mode

On 6/8/17, Karel <lists vcomp ch> wrote:

I would like to easily switch between the default view, and the single panel view

Tip: If you want this because you have long filenames you can't read,
use "alt-," (alt comma) to toggle horizontal/vertical layout. You may
find this is all you need.

When I use "alt-t", it actually cycles through 4 view modes
[...]
Is it possible to get rid of 2) and 3), so that I can cycle only through
the 2 desired modes ?

No.

I would be happy to recompile mc

Open src/filemanager/panel.c and search for " % ".

Or, since you're comfortable with compiling, use mc^2. This snippet
does what you want: https://pastebin.com/U3QV550k .