Re: mc Digest, Vol 146, Issue 5

yes, I only had 1 instance of mc running.  Now that you mention it, its also a scenario worth considering.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 5:39 AM, chris glur <crglur gmail com> wrote:
>  Also it doesn't remember the active panel on last
> close was the right panel.

When, as usual, I've got several mc running: they all initially start with
the latest <save setup> conditions.

If I rarely, change the format-order of a mc, I don't want that new specail
setting to be remembered and REPLACE my chosen default settings.

You seems to write as if you had onlu one mc running?