Re: Midnight Commander - rescan compressed archive

Hello Alex,

On Fri, 01 Jul 2016 08:44:37 +0300 Alex Sviridov <ooo_saturn7 mail ru> wrote:

 When I open any archive (for example zip) in midnight commander it open it and as I understand it caches
its content. When you open this archive second time MC uses its cache. How to reset this cache? I ask
because my archives change but I see the old content. Ctrl+R doesn't help. Please, help.

In menu bar, see the Command menu, then see the Active VFS list. You
can free the item in list that corresponds to the cached archive
contents. Then you need to re-scan it again, there's no refresh AFAIK.

Regards,

--
wwp