Re: view .gnumeric files in mc (in console)

On 2016-08-31 10:51, Slava Zanko wrote:

Hi Fourhundred,

Try to use this:

View=%view{ascii} ssconvert %f || xls2csv %f || strings %f

that obviously cannot work

when run on the commandline, ssconvert needs output file, and possibly
also --export-type. The following command works for me:

  ssconvert --export-type=Gnumeric_stf:stf_assistant zzz.gnumeric zzz.txt

The question is, how to make it work inside mc?
I don't want the output to go to a file. I want to view it in mc.