Re: panel behaviour on rhel7

I found the solution to this.

With the newer versions of mc, there is a single option NOT enabled by default that caused the problem.  This is true in any linux distro as well since I tested with debian on a PI and it had the same problem.   If it can be enabled by default, that would be just perfect, is there any chance of this?

Options -> Panel Options -> Auto save panels setup

This looks like a new option with mc 4.8 thats why it always worked before that.  Is there any way we can have this changed back the way it was, so we don't have to save the setup on every host I ever use?

Thanks,