Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov on Russian-speaking IT site

On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 08:23 -0400, Volodymyr Buell wrote:

That's the reason to decommission existing infrastructure asap - you
pay for the things that work against your productivity.

I've heard this before, and you still haven't explained how it works
against *my* productivity, or the productivity of Andrew.

I personally couldn't do much else in 1 hour per week that I'm spending
on it anyways. Andrew likes it and it does make him productive: check
the git log if you need statistics. Do you think that if the tracker is
migrated to Github, I will magically be able to review 500 tickets in
this 1 hour per week or what?

A valid reason for moving in my opinion would be to reduce reliance on
privately owned stuff, and I have been slowly working in this direction,
and hope to take it further in the future, but other than that, I see no
other reasons currently to do so.