Re: mc Digest, Vol 131, Issue 1

{ No idea why but if I open a terminal , then type "konsole -e mc", then try
and open a mp3 file in mc, it works.
but if I launch konsole from the lxtask with "konsole -e mc" then try and
open a mp3 file in mc, it just flashes the terminal window.}
=========
Considering 1st principles:-
"open a mp3 file in mc" probably means:
 <F3> on *.mp3
The relevant scripts show that this causes actions like:
 IF <driver1> available THEN do1
 ELSEIF <driver2> available THEN do2
apropos mp3 may lead to what drivers are available on the system.
The `<Driver> *.mp3` will confirm or-not <Driver>.
Then patching the mc <script> will call a valid/suitable driver.