Re: Connect via ADB

At 12:30 19.07.2015, Mike Smithson wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:04:26 -0700, Jon M <jon tech uk gmail com> wrote:

Is there a stable implementation to connect to and Android device via
ADB from MC on a desktop?

I used libmtp and rolled my own cli program to talk to my android phone.
Frankly, I was surprised I couldn't find one out there already. It's not
that complicated and you don't need adb to do it. There are a few
peculiarities to be aware of, however.

If you're interested, I could email the tarball (35k). It might get you
started. It works for me.

Please gimmi the tarball too!

Yours
Alex