Re: Can't open gvfs-fuse mount in MC.

On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 10:43 -0500, Christian Dysthe wrote:

I have a Samba share mounted with gvfs-fuse through Nautilus
at /run/user/1000/gvfs. With Nautilus I can open the 'gvfs' directory
and browse the share, but in MC the gvfs directory is shown in red like
this ?gvfs and I can't enter it. I get "Cannot change directory" I seem
to remember I used to be able to browse such shares with MC, but I could
be wrong. I am running Ubuntu 14.04 x64

Hi,

I think this is the cause of the problem:

Can we fix it on the mc side, or this should be done in kernel? Sadly, I
didn't have time to look into this so far...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev