colors for mcview

Dear list,

I have created my own skin (color theme) for mc. It seems to me, that
the internal viewer for mc (mcview) is using the default color, i.e. in
my case:

[core]
    _default_=color231;color236

I would like to use black white color for the viewer. Is there any
separate parameter where I can change the color for the viewer only? In
the man page.

I read in man mcview, that mcview can be started with '-b' in black and
white mode. That would be fine for me, but how can i modify my mc.ext,
so that mcview is displayed black/white?

    View=%view{ascii} isoinfo -d -i %f

thanks,
Martin