Re: Disabling file highlighting for some types?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:06 AM, Dominik Vogt <vogt linux vnet ibm com> wrote:
Thanks, that works.  I was very surprised to find out that the
config files were moved from ~/.mc to ~/config/mc.  Probably they
have been automatically copied from the old to the new directory?
I think mc should really print a warning if the old files and the
new files both exist.

I seem to recall the first time launching MC after this change, there
was a warning printed on-screen about the configuration location
moving.