behaviour changed.

Hello All,

Just joined the list but have been using mc for probably 15 years or so, I run several Linux servers and never install the GUI so mc is ideal. I've recently built a couple of Debian 7.1 boxes and installed mc using the package manager, all works fine except that mouse clicking at the top of the panel changes the sort order rather than scrolling up, as it used to. I find this very confusing! Is there a way to set it back to the original behaviour please?

Thanks,

James.