Re: shortcut key for sorting by mtime

Weiwu Zhang wrote:
Hello. I looked up manual and did google search without luck.

My job involve daly processing a folder called 'INCOMING'. The order
of processing is by date. When I see a file moved into Incoming, I
edit it, processe it, and file it in the correct folder, and process
the next item in INCOMING.

Thus I naturally need to see the files in INCOMING folder sorted by
mtime. But I need this only for INCOMING folder.

The way I do it now is to select from menu and set order there. It
involves more than a dozen key-stokes everytime when I enter INCOMING
folder.

Is there a shortcut key for this purpose or an alternative solution?

Thanks.
More than a dozen keystrokes? I make it 5 - F9 > L (or R) > S > M <enter>

Or am I missing something?

Paul.