changing directory on mcedits save_as- edit_file dialog

On one PC I use mc and mcedit on Xfce4-terminal with running Xserver.
There is an mouse button on the rigth side of mcedits edit/save dialog.
I get a menu (maby history?) after click this button.

But here works only terminal without any mouse an d X support.
Is there a keysym for using this feature without a mouse?

Or toggle to browser for edit a second file?

michel