Re: MC behaviour change between linux and AIX

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:25:02 +0100 LONGUEPEE Pascal wrote:
Hi, we are using for a long time mc on linux , now we just install it on AIX .

On Aix , mc quit when we press F10 without changing the current dir to the last
displayed dir within mc. We don't find any obvouis solution on web ( ini
parameter ?) ..... Can you tell use if it's possible on aix?