disk usage status in right bottom corner

hello,

I would like to ask whether it is possible to change the disk status/usage information, which is displayed in the botom right corner in midnight commander (sorry if I am not using the correct terminology).

The information displayed in my MC is free/total free%

I would prefer to have % of used space, rather than % of free space. It might seem trivial, but I canot get used to the idea and it still confuses me. It seems to me logical to see what *is*on my disk, rather than what *is not*.

Is there some way to adjust this, so that I can for example see just the %usage ?

thanks,
Konrad