Re: mc subshell on FreeBSD

Hi.

On 01.08.2013 12:11, Eugene M. Zheganin wrote:
Hi.

Why when I'm using a subshell with Ctrl-O on FreeBSD it's always
poisoned with a 'cd' commands from previous MC history of directory
entering (for example when I'm entering 'security' directory I got "cd
"`printf "%b" '\0057etc\0057security'`"" in shell history). When I'm
using MC and a subshell on Linux/Solaris this doesn't happen.

Is this a bug ?

I've read about HISTCONTROL environment variable, but this just doesn't
work for me.
I tried to set it to ignorespace, ignoredups, ignorespace:ignoredups,
ignoreboth - no effect.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.
Eugene.