From: Felix Miata
Sent: 04/15/13 09:21 PM
To: mc gnome org
Subject: info during copy/move

Did info displayed during file group copy/move operations become configurable
in 4.8.8? It used to indicate transfer rate and which file of among total
files selected was in progress, in addition to % of group complete and % of
current file complete. Now all that shows is % complete on file currently
being transferred. This new information lack is very frustrating doing huge
video files across slow connections. :-(

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/