Re: Midnight Commander Guide

On 09/23/2012 06:37 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2012-09-23 18:19 (GMT-0700) Mueen Nawaz composed:

I've written a guide to Midnight Commander in presentation format:

http://nawaz.org/media/docs/mc/mc.pdf

The basic idea is to introduce it to someone who doesn't know about
it.

Let me know if you can think of anything to add.

An accessible version would be nice. PDF is a print format. Most people searching the web for information about computer tools aren't looking for documents that need to be printed to be comfortably used. http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20030714.html

This document was designed for screen viewing and/or projection, apparently formatted with LaTeX/beamer. Try it!