Re: Creating Symlinks with defaul relative path

On 09/28/2012 03:37 PM, Carsten Richter wrote:
Hi there,

When I am creating Symlinks in MC (using Ctrl-x s) i am spending quite
some time for replacing the absolute by the relative one and I was
wondering if it is possible to have the default path in the address line
to be the relative one.

Is there such an option or can it be implemented?

Cheers,

Carsten

Hello,

I think that Ctrl-x v (create relative symlink) is what you may need.

Cheers,

--
Jan Synacek
Software Engineer, BaseOS team Brno, Red Hat