Re: Problem with shortcut

Thus problem is not in mc. Try another terminal.

I tried xterm, sakura, rwvt, xfce4-terminal and gnome-terminal. Same problem except in gnome-terminal. What is the difference between gnome-terminal and the others?

I'm ok that is not an internal problem of mc, but how the Alt key is working in MC and what can be broken in my installation since last update since it worked perflectly before in my useual terminal (sakura, based on vte6 as the others)?

SÃbastien