Re: home and end key on command prompt

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 16:34 +0200, Roman B. wrote: 
ctrl+left / ctrl+right  means to go one word left or right. So it's
not exactly home/end.

Well, I was wrong, my memory failed. How about reading the manual / help
file instead of expecting that someone will answer you from their memory
or do it for you???

F1 -> Contents -> Input Line Keys 

Also, I have switched the esc-mode off. is there any chance to get
esc-tab feature with switched off escape mode?

$ man mc | grep complete

Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]