Re: screen size on Windows Vista (fwd)

Hi!

On Fri, 2011-07-01 at 13:17 +0100, keith karsites net wrote:

I'm using these two Windows ports of mc:

These are like 8 years old, we are not in any way affiliated with the
authors. Try to contact them instead, hopefully they can help you.

Otherwise, just go for FAR. It's free and open source.

Please can something be done about the spam blocker that gnome uses,
because I cannot send any mail to the mc gnome org list from my local
machine. Here is the bounced messages I keep on getting:

As I said, there is nothing *we* can do about it.
The contacting Gnome infra team instead.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev