Re: screen size on Windows Vista

On Fri, 2011-07-01 at 12:43 +0100, keith karsites net wrote:
I have downloaded the Windows 32 bit executable for Midnight
Commander, and have installed it on my Vista laptop. I need to ftp
from my Vista laptop, into my main machine running Centos 5.6.

We are unaware of any currently developed Windows ports, what is the
executable that you are talking about?

Either way, it seems that Windows console is not sending SIGWINCH upon
resize. You'd better try some native Windows file manager like FAR that
is specifically crafted to deal with all the limitations of Windows
console.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev