Command to swap directory pane contents?

** Well it appears that I can send emails to this list ** again! ** Hoorah!! That UCEprotect racket is a right pain!

Is it possible to have two different directory listings in the left and right panes, then flip the contents of each pane, so the directory listing in the lh pane is now in the rh pane, and what was in the rh pane is now in the lh pane?

I know Alt-i will mirror what is listed in the active pane, into the other pane. But I want to actually do more than that, and be able to swap the directory listings both at the same time. Is this implemented in mc yet please?

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net