Re: Again: Default size of filesize?

Hallo, Alexander,

Du meintest am 03.11.10 zum Thema Again: Default size of filesize?:

Someone did not understand my last question.
Let me rephrase:
When I use MC, how do I change the default numbers-of-characters that
are being used for displaying the "filesize"-column?
As standard, the filesize is displayed 7 characters wide (if I have
counted it correctly).
Where do I change the default length of the filesize column,
preferably for both tabs?

If reading german is no problem for you:

 <http://arktur.de/FAQ/content/37/208/de/midnight-commander-zeigt-datum-falsch-an.html>

may show the place not only for the timestamp column.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut