Re: problem with file highlight

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 16:49 -0400, Jabba Laci wrote:

I just found out that there is a PPA repository for Ubuntu users at
https://launchpad.net/~zyv/+archive/ppa . I just made an update and
the current version 4.7.0.3 solved my original problem. The colors are
back!

Hi!

This is actually my PPA, but I was unable to push out a Lucid build,
because Canonical build farm was overloaded after the release. Now it
seems that the build finally made it through the queue.

Hopefully we will be finally pushing out 4.7.0.5 soon, which fixes many
other outstanding issues.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev