mc 4.7.0.3

I compiled and installed mc 4.7.0.3 on my Linux (2.4 kernel) box last night. A bit of a shock, going from 4.6 to 4.7 and meeting a crazy fruit salad cacophony of colours.

I had to do the usual cons.saver dance (I gotta run it setgid to 'tty' or setuid to 'root' for it to work with the console), but that's almost a reflex by now.

Grumbles spotted so far (in the internal editor):

1. Concatenating lines (say, by reformatting a paragraph) at the top-of-screen looks strange, even though the text is OK. No idea if it's endemic to slang-mc, as I have not tried curses-mc.

2. Search-and-replace fails on some cases involving newlines in the search string: Two newlines together; newline at the beginning.

Reynir Heiðberg Stefánsson<reynirhs mi is>
--
Your stereo is good enough when, on playing the helicopter sequence in
Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall", you have to hold on tight to