mc 4.7.0.1 update break (some) things

Hello there,

since the latest mc update to 4.7.0.1 (Fedora 11 x86's RPM) I noticed
several functional changes (why not) but also an annoying behaviour
I'd call "a bug".

If I switch off the panels (C-o), type in a command not ended with
[ENTER], then C-o again and press F3 to enter a directory, mc will
execute the command I've typed on terminal side. This is a change since
former versions, and to me not wanted at all.

A side effect when I switch back to the terminal side, is that the
history command is corrupted (a cd "`printf "%b" blabla is concatened
to the latest command, that has been unexpectedly executed).

I noticed other changes, towards colors but I'm not sure it's a user
issue problem since I use my own colors from command-line.

$ rpm -q mc
mc-4.7.0.1-1.fc11.i586

$ mc --version
GNU Midnight Commander 4.7.0.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, mcfs, smbfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support
Data types: char 8 int 32 long 32 void * 32 off_t 64 ecs_char 8

Regards,

--
wwp