Re: MC for debian-lenny

Klaus Jantzen wrote:
when installing the MC 2:4.6.2 the doc file jdk-6u12-docs.zip is requested. The only file that can be downloaded from the Sun download center is ...-6u10-...

Where do I get the obviously newer version if not from Sun?
Sorry for sendeing HTML-formatted messages: I sometime forget to switch the message format.

Concerning the doc-file, it is not required by MC but by some installer. As there is no jdk-6u12-docs.zip file available - neither from sun nor from anywhere else - I loaded the ...6u10... file from sun, stored it in \tmp as requested, renamed it to ..6u12.. (not requested) and now the installation of the installer worked (whatever it is good for) and the installation of MC worked also.

--

K.D.J.