Re: Missing text attributes in MC 4.7.x

On 2010/02/26 13:31 (GMT+0100) Jochen Roderburg composed:

Zitat von Jochen Roderburg:

I use MC under Linux with NCurses on monochrome terminals (standard
xterm under Linux or Teraterm under MS Windows).
The new 4.7.x series is now pretty unusable in this environment,
because all text attributes (bold, inverse) do not show up.

Nobody at home?   ;-)
No users, no developers, no help?
Or is this just not the right place to report/discuss bugs?
Where else then?

Did you check the bug tracker? Sounds like:
http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1972
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/