RE: Midnight Commander 4.7.5-pre1 (stable candidate) released

On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 21:50 -0500, Ugly ÆÇÉÉ wrote:

The main goal of 4.7.5-pre1 release is freeze of i18n stuff before 4.7.5 release. We're planning to
release 4.7.5 at December 27. We think that approx 3.5-weeks time interval between 4.7.5-pre1 and 4.7.5
releases is enough for translators. :)

Does this include a Windoze version or just Linux?

Are you kidding :-) ?

Native Windows port was abandoned years ago, because no one was willing
to maintain it. Also, for Windows there is FAR, so it is not really
clear to me why exactly one would want to port mc in the first place,
given that FAR is now open sourced under BSD licence.

If you are talking about Cygwin port, they have a schedule of their own
and you'd better bring this up on their mailing list.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev