Re: F9 /#ftp history list?

Hi!

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 20:25 +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:
I was wondering if we could have a dropdown history list
that stores the last 10 ftp login details please?

Storing auth details in the history suck.

So you could just hit the dropdown list and chose which
machine to connect to?

If I were you I would try to set up the directory hotlist first, the one
that you can open via Ctrl+\ . Not much people realize that it does not
actually have to be a *directory*, but can be anything else that mc can
handle.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev