Re: Release out experimental release mc-5.0

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:25:20 +0200
"Yury V. Zaytsev" <yury shurup com> wrote:

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 10:44 -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:

   When I went to the download page, I got a 29K file (bz2)
which did not contain any source. It seemed to be some sort of
setup for GIT.

This is a git checkout that you can build with the usual suspects
and you don't need git to do this.

   When I tried to build it...my computer blew up. Who do I send the bill to ??

--
Frank<beacon videotron ca>