Re: mc 4.7.0pre3 support for .tlz archives

After a bit of a hunt, I found this in /etc/mc/mc.ext

# .tar.lzma, .tlz
regex/\.t(ar\.lzma|lz)$
        Open=%cd %p#utar
        View=%view{ascii} lzma -dc %f 2>/dev/null | tar tvvf -

:) I'm not exactly expert on mc regex, but I can't see what the problem is. I also tried renaming a .tlz to .tar.lzma. After doing this, no problem opening it, and no problems with mc not recognizing it as a compressed tar file.

Can anyone see what the problem is? Anyone reproduce the problem?

:) Even better, any suggestions as to a fix that works?

paul.