Re: View Windows CAB files

On 2009/11/09 17:00 (GMT+0100) Yury V. Zaytsev composed:

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 10:46 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:

Is it possible to configure MC to view or extract contents of Windows .CAB
files with cabextract (or something else)?

Sure it is. You're welcome to submit a patch against mc.ext.in.

And you're free to overhaul the transmision in your car. Does that mean you
will when the time comes it's necessary? I don't know any more about
deciphering regexes or cabextract syntax than I do your car's transmission.
--
The husband should fulfill his marital duty to
his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/