buildable 4.6.2?

I see that version 4.6.2 has just been announced on Freshmeat. Had a look at the package, but it is the same one that went up in Feburary, and it still has problems due to symlinks to scripts on the dev machine. While I've got a built version for myself from it, I can't release packages built that way.

Is there any sign of an update that can be built without having all the extras installed? I'd really like to get both the Zenwalk and Vector Linux versions built and out.....

Paul.