Re: Mc Digest, Vol 63, Issue 5

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:00:49 +0300
chris glur <crglur gmail com> wrote:

I've never used 'ls -h' yet.
If you want to see the file size, wheter ascii file or any tpye,
yes, I usually setup my left panel to show: short format,
with the latest on top. Then the size is only seen for the selected
one. RHS panel, I use 'full mode display, alfa-ordered,
which shows the date and size of all files.

Hello,
just discovered mc. Wondering, is there any option for having sizes
of files in human readable format (as in 'ls -h')? Couldn't find it

Oh, i'm sorry, i meant 'ls -lh'

I can see the file size in mc, what i would like is to see it in KB, MB
or GB on the base of it's order of dimension... it's really difficult
for me to understand how many gigabytes 273838492738 kilobytes
are...'ls -lh' does that neatly.

Renato