Re: choose xpdf to open pdf

zhang zhengquan said the following on 28/01/09 13:03:
Dear mc users:
I am new to mc and found that on my system mc uses kpdf to open pdf files,
I searched the .mc directory and found no place to set xpdf to open pdf files.

Could anybody tell me how to achieve that?

Select Command from the menu, and select Edit extension file. Search
through this file and find type/^PDF and change the Open= line to suit.

Or you can edit the ~/.mc/bindings file directly.

Mine has Open=(kpdf %f >/dev/null 2>&1 &)

Cheers
Patrick